YourWay allows you to bundle more benefits and increase your tax savings by stacking a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) on top of an HRA Plan. FSAs, which can be stacked with a YourWay HRA, have their own built-in, tax-efficient advantages for employers and participants and can be completely managed through our proprietary software platform.
Funding Future Flexibility
Employers prefer YourWay FSAs.
Employers who offer a YourWay FSA benefit through OneBridge gain flexibility, streamline processes, control costs, and can quickly and easily access a number of online portal features including:
- Real-time snapshots of your FSA plan including participant listing, activity by employee, funding status, pending claims, etc.
- Individual and census enrollment capabilities.
- Management of participant status changes, including qualifying life event (QLE) elections.
- Customized reporting to address all operational, financial, and regulatory needs.
- The simplicity of offering an FSA and an HRA stacked on the smart OneBridge Visa® Benefits Card with a single participant portal experience.
What are the steps to onboarding a YourWay FSA?
Learn more about onboarding a YourWay FSA by filling out the form below!
Stacking YourWay leads to higher benefits.
Explore YourWayFSAs and broaden your benefit offering.
If you’re an employer looking for tax-efficient health benefit accounts, YourWay is for you. Schedule a meeting with our team to learn more today!