Let’s face it, your healthcare needs now are different than they were 10 years ago. And those needs will inevitably change even more in the next 10 years. The YourWay Frontier ICHRA allows employees to get the healthcare coverage they need at every phase of life. There’s over-insured and under-insured, and then there’s tailor-fit coverage when you put Frontier into action.
The Frontier ICHRA
for a team at every turn.
When no two employees are in the same location or the same position in life, YourWay Frontier ICHRA ensures they all receive the same thing—tailor-fit coverage. As an employer, you get to enjoy the benefits of a healthy team, less administration, and a competitive benefits package that helps your business grow.
Alex, 27 — Account Manager
- Worked at a competitor but left due to a lackluster benefits package.
- Single, healthy, and responsible for her own health insurance for the first time.
- Using the $1,000 contributed by her new employer, Alex chooses a bronze plan with a monthly premium of $500 from the marketplace.
- Alex pockets the $500 difference and saves $6,000 over her first year of employment, knowing that she can use those funds for health-related expenses at any point in the future.
Jake, 32 — IT
- Jake’s wife is expecting her first child. So, he uses his Frontier funds to level-up to a gold plan—a higher premium, lower deductible.
- Jake only has to cover the $250 difference to ensure that he, his wife, and their newest addition to the family are well-covered for the year ahead.
- For other out-of-pocket expenses not covered by insurance, Jake can use past unused Frontier funds for qualified health-related costs.
Noah, 59 — Sales
- Noah is a full-time remote employee who travels often.
- With the YourWay Frontier ICHRA, Noah’s employer can sleep well at night, knowing he can select a plan that has out-of-network coverage for when he’s on the road.
- Noah simply uses his employer’s contribution and obtains a PPO plan that can be used state- and nation-wide.
Mia, 65 — HR
- Mia is the longest tenured employee and is now preparing for her well-deserved retirement.
- Fit and active, she has been enrolled in the least costly silver plan (via Frontier) for the last 15 years.
- Pocketing her unused Frontier ICHRA funds along the way, Mia has accrued over $72,000 in pre-tax savings, which she plans on using against her upcoming Medicare costs as well as out-of-pocket expenses such as vaccines, hearing aids, contact lenses, and more!
What are the steps to onboarding YourWay Frontier?
Learn more about onboarding a YourWay Frontier ICHRA by filling out the form below!
Explore YourWayFrontier and control your benefit costs.
If you’re an employer looking for a way out of annual plan price hikes, the restraints of experience ratings, and a competitive edge when it comes to teambuilding, you’re in the right place. Start offering health benefits the best way possible—YourWay.